Consultation. The Bacorn Group is happy to provide as many consultations as you need, either in-person or over the phone. Get every question answered, before, during and even after your transaction closes. Our agents give you a detailed look at the market and keep you informed so you can make educated decisions. Sign up for our Quarterly Update E-Newsletter.
Referrals. We are pleased to share our recommendations for contractors, interior designers and other trusted vendors in Santa Cruz County.
Coordination. All work, repairs and inspections are coordinated and scheduled by our Executive Assistant for your convenience.
Vendor Supervision. When requested, our team is able to work directly with vendors on any given project. This includes coordination, supervision and making sure all work is completed.
Paperwork. We handle all paperwork and coordinate with all other parties in a transaction on your behalf.
Process. We have detailed processes and systems to ensure your satisfaction in any given transaction.
OUR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Be your trusted advisor and advocate.
- Always work with the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Show you all the properties that you are interested in that fit your criteria and budget, including ones that are not yet on the market.
- Use our proven skill-set to negotiate the best terms and price for you.
- Protect your personal and financial information.
- Keep what you tell me confidential.
- Disclose to you anything I know about a property that might affect your decision to purchase it.
- Give you access to our approved list of service providers—inspectors, lenders, insurance agents, home warranty companies, etc.—to best suit your needs.
- Be true to your wants and needs and always put them first.
- Manage all the paperwork. From writing up the offer, to reviewing seller disclosures, to filling out escrow instructions, to reviewing the closing documents. . . it's nice to have a trained professional by your side to explain and handle all the paperwork.
- Communicate honestly and fairly.
- Our entire staff is always available for you and whatever questions you may have. No matter what time it is, someone is always there to help you.
Contact Us to set up a consultation or learn more about our services.
First-time buyer? Learn more here or email us at Info@BacornGroup to learn about your options and get connected with the best lenders for first-time buyers in CA.